Monday, February 18, 2013

Kaplan Phone Support RULES!

OK normally I don't do GIANT TEST PREP COMPANY* shout outs but this really deserves one.

I had to call Kaplan because I was having issues with my account there and the guy who I spoke to on the phone was hilarious. After I mumbled something about the fact that I've dropped so much money at the Kaptest store I should have a gold star beside my name he informed me that I did in fact have a gold star beside my name. And then at the end of the conversation he wished me luck on my exams and said that he hoped that in the future if he ever got sick he hoped that I would be his doctor.

You just don't get that kind of flattery customer service when you call Telus.

Way to go random call center dude! I'm almost pleased that I've spent the equivalent to a couple of mortgage payments on your products.

*I am not getting any sort of money or discount from this post. Really. I wish I was!

1 comment:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Kids today. I went to Kaplan when all they had was paperback books, and a guy at a chalkboard.